Crimson Trace Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
- Overview of the Crimson Trace Rewards Program.
- The Crimson Trace Rewards Program (the “Program”) is a program sponsored by American Outdoor Brands, Inc., (“Sponsor”) through which individuals who are in-store sales associates of retail establishments in the United States where participating Crimson Trace products are authorized to be sold (such individuals, the “Participants” or “You or you”, and such retail establishments, the “Participating Retailers”) can collect Rewards in the following way (“Proof of Sale Transactions”): by being the primary salesperson in the sale of participating Crimson Trace products (the “Participating Products”) to end-customers and mailing receipts of such sale and other documentation as provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Rewards available to each Participant will correspond to the number of Crimson Trace Scopes sold:
- A Participant who sells any 10 Crimson Trace scope SKUs will become eligible to receive a free Brushline scope
- A Participant who sells any 15 Crimson Trace SKUs will become eligible to receive a free Brushline or Hardline scope
- A Participant who sells any 20 Crimson Trace SKUs will become eligible to receive a free Brushline, Hardline, or Brushline PRO scope
- A Participant who sells any 25 Crimson Trace SKUs will become eligible to receive any free Brushline, Hardline, Brushline PRO, or Hardline PRO scope
- Participation in the Program.
- Participation in the Program is open to Participants who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of registration in the Program. The Program is void where otherwise prohibited. The Program is sponsored by American Outdoor Brands, Inc., 1800 N Route Z, Suite A, Columbia, MO 65202, U.S.A. (“Sponsor’’) and administered by the same. Employees of the Sponsor, or a member of the immediate family or household of any such person, are excluded from participation in the Program. In these Terms and Conditions, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse, regardless of where they reside. Groups, clubs, organizations, businesses, and commercial and non-commercial entities cannot participate in the Program. Additional eligibility requirements are set forth in these Terms and must be met. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
- Participation in the Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and your representation that you meet the eligibility requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. Those who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may be prohibited from participating in the Program.
- Participant is responsible for notifying their dealer of participation in the Crimson Trace Rewards Program and obtaining permission to participate if necessary.
- Redeeming Rewards
- Rewards may be redeemed only by the manner outlined in these Terms:
Participants must complete the online form located at URL
- The Participant must also upload images of the corresponding receipts for each sale to the Program landing page located at URL
- Upon validation of Participant’s form information and attached receipts, Sponsor will ship the requested scope to the address provided by the Participants on their card. All judgments of validation by Sponsor are final and not subject to appeal or dispute.
- The Program ends April 30th, 2022
- Redemption cards must be uploaded with receipts no later than May 15th, 2022 to still be eligible
- Sponsor retains the right to end early or extend the Program
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all taxes or incidental expenses (including transfer and license fees) are the sole responsibility of each Participant. Except as may be specifically provided in these terms and conditions, Rewards are not transferable. The Rewards may not be substituted or redeemed for cash or other consideration. A Form 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form to be completed by the Participant) will be issued to the Participant for any Rewards redeemed with a value totaling $600.00 or more in a given year. Within a reasonable time period following the
- Modification and/or Termination of Program
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Program, including the Terms and Conditions governing the Program, at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant’s ability to accumulate and redeem Points. Continued participation in the Program after such action by Sponsor constitutes acceptance of any modification to the Program, including changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- The current phase of the Program begins on December 1, 2021, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and is scheduled to end on April 30, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program at any time. In the event the Program is terminated, Sponsor will notify Participants of such termination and will provide information on the last day to redeem Rewards, if applicable.
- General Terms and Conditions
- Governing Law. By entering this Program, each Participant warrants that, (a) the Participant has read, understood and followed these Terms; (b) the Participant agrees to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor; and (c) the Participant is eligible under these Terms. Each Participant may be subject to verification and investigation before being awarded any Reward. This Program shall be governed by Missouri law. By participating in this Program, Participant agrees that, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri (Central Division) or the appropriate Missouri State Court located in Boone County, Missouri, and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Program and that the exclusive venue shall be in Missouri; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event shall there be a claim or award of attorneys’ fees or costs; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for individual, actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Limited Liability. Sponsor is not liable for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Participant, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, for any other technical or nontechnical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail or email for any reason. By entering this Program, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Program Parties, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and agents (including any third parties who assist in the administration and fulfillment of the Program) and the respective directors, officers and employees of each, from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any Reward, participation in the Program or any Program-related activities. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Program eligibility of any Participant at any time, in its sole discretion. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion, against any Participant who uses, or is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal or state laws, statutes, or ordinances.
- Void Where Prohibited. The Program is void where restricted by law or otherwise prohibited in whole or in part.
- Changes to Terms. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms or delay or cancel the Program at any time without further obligation or liability if the Program cannot be run as planned for reasons outside the control of Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of the Program Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision or bar Sponsor from enforcing that term in other circumstances or to any other entrant.
- Disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any of the Program; to be acting in violation of these Terms; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, will be the sole judge of all matters relating to this Program.
- Publicity Release. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a Reward shall constitute and signify the Participant’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and/or third parties on Sponsor’s behalf, may use the Participant’s name, city and state of residence, biographical data, voice, statements, image, or likeness (collectively the Participant’s “Name and Likeness”) for marketing and promotional purposes and for any other business purpose, in any media, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, including on the Internet, without providing additional notice, consent, review opportunity, or consideration. Each Participant agrees that Sponsor (and third parties on Sponsor’s behalf) has the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, and worldwide right to reproduce, copy, exhibit, display, perform, transmit, broadcast, distribute, modify, create derivatives of, and otherwise use the Participant’s Name and Likeness. Each Participant agrees that Sponsor may alter the Participant’s Name and Likeness and may combine the Participant’s Name and Likeness with other materials and information (including without limitation, text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, animation and graphics, or video or audio segments of any nature, in any media or embodiment, now known or hereafter developed). Each Participant accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Participant’s Name and Likeness, and Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Where required by state law, Sponsor will obtain written content from Participant(s) prior to usage of “Name and Likeness”.
- Impossibility and Impracticality. The failure of Sponsor to comply with these Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or any Program Party, shall not be deemed a breach of the Terms and Conditions. If any such contingency shall last for more than sixty (60) days, Sponsor shall have the right to terminate the Program immediately by giving notice and shall have no further obligation to any member.