LG-426 Front Activation Lasergrips® for Sig Sauer P226
LG-426 laser sights for Sig Sauer P226 semi-automatics feature Crimson Trace's® latest technology for this proven law enforcement and civilian handgun. Incorporating technology first used on Crimson Trace's MILSPEC version Lasergrips® for the Beretta M9, the LG-426 features a front activation laser switch and rugged grip texture. The LG-426 also incorporates a smaller laser diode housing for greater holster compatibility.Warranty:
Three Year Limited Warranty
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Activation Type: Instinctive Activation
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Beam Intensity: 5mW peak, 633nm, Class 3R red laser
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
Sig Sauer P226:
Fits Sig Sauer P226.
Lasergrips Installed with original grip screws from firearm