Crimson Trace Upgrades Iconic 1911
February 24, 2017
The Master Series™ Lasergrips® laser sights by Crimson Trace are designed to be an upgrade to one of America’s most popular firearms—the iconic 1911 semi-auto pistol. Master Series laser sights are available in a wide range of designs, with a variety of woods or colors in durable G10 composite, and with brilliant red or green laser sights. The Wilsonville, Oregon-based manufacturer now offers more than a dozen options for Master Series Lasergrips with green laser diodes. Crimson Trace products deliver features that consumers prefer, including (depending on model):
- Available in Rosewood, Walnut, Cocobolo Diamond, G10 Black, G10 Green, G10 Gray, and Black
- Available in full and compact sizes, as well as round heel and other designs
- Available in red and green laser sight models
- Simple to install and compatible with ambidextrous safeties
- Ability to fit existing 1911 holster
- Instinctive Activation™ firearm laser activation technology, a feature designed to activate the laser when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip--and when the user is ready to fire. No other product in the laser sight industry offers this capability.
- A master on/off switch that pairs with windage and elevation adjustments
- Green diode Master Series Lasergrips come packaged with adjustment wrench
- Operating batteries included
- Covered under Crimson Trace’s Free Batteries for Life program
Lasergrips are easy to install and require no gunsmithing skills. Simply remove the original grip panels from the unloaded firearm and install the included dust cover and Lasergrips. (Reminder: Always follow firearms safety guidelines and be certain the firearm is unloaded).
More details on Crimson Trace’s Master Series Lasergrips and the company’s other 260-plus laser sighting and firearm lighting products can be found at http://www.crimsontrace.com. Customers can also speak directly with a company representative at 800-442-2406.
Crimson Trace is widely recognized as the world’s leader in establishing laser sights as standard equipment on firearms.
About Crimson Trace Corporation
Based in Wilsonville, Oregon, Crimson Trace Corporation is recognized as the leader in establishing laser sights as standard equipment on concealed-carry and personal-defense firearms. For more than two decades, the company has provided America’s firearms owners, law enforcement officers and military units worldwide with the largest selection of award-winning laser sights and tactical lights products. Those innovations include: Lasergrips® laser sights, Laserguard® laser sights, LiNQ™ wireless operated laser and light systems and Lightguard® lights for firearms, each with Instinctive Activation firearm laser activation technology. Additional product lines include the Defender Series™ and Rail Master® firearms accessory platforms. Full details are available at http://www.crimsontrace.com or by calling 800-442-2406.
For more information contact:
Michael D. Faw
Public and Media Relations Manager
9780 SW Freeman Drive
Wilsonville, OR 97070