X

I Been Around Guns My Whole Life
Hunting with Dad and Grandpa. I did two tours. I spent weekends with the boys up at the cabin shooting targets. Fact is, I like my guns. I like them a lot. They're as American as baseball and apple pie. But this is a different America than the one I grew up in. I have my .45 with me 99% of the time, and the other 1% I'm asleep.

It's just how the world is these days, so when people ask about the laser I just give it to them straight: You don't know what kind of confusion that's gonna fly through your mind when the fight's coming at you. I learned that in the service.

My laser is going to give me the accuracy to fight through the confusion. Maybe I'll need it. Maybe I won't. But going without's a risk I'm not about to take. I've worked too hard, for too many years, to let someone take anything from me. Get yourself a laser. Just my opinion. I've always got a few of those."

Jerry
 

Condition Crimson Commercial Jerry
 

We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse our website you agree to our use of cookies. To learn more about how we use cookies, please review our privacy policy here.