WHAT WE OFFER
At Crimson Trace Corporation (CTC), our compensation philosophy is simple: We pay highly competitive base salaries, and we recognize and reward quality performance. Our philosophy means fair pay based on your role in the organization; the market value of your position; your overall performance; AND your approach and enthusiasm to your job and fellow team members.
BONUSES AND REWARDS
CTC believes that targeted and on-the-spot bonuses are fundamental in recognizing and rewarding solid performers. The company’s Target Incentive Plan (TIP) offers employees the opportunity to receive substantial year-end bonuses if CTC achieves corporate sales targets. In addition to this and other special events sponsored throughout the year, individual and departmental employee appreciation programs are introduced throughout the year
CTC offers a comprehensive 401(k) plan that allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars in order to help build your financial security for retirement.
HEALTH AND DENTAL PLANS
Medical – Providence Health Plan
CTC offers a comprehensive medical plan that provides high quality, affordable employee and family coverage
Dental – Mutual of Omaha (MOO)
Mirroring our medical plan, CTC offers quality dental coverage at a minimal cost for employees and dependents.
FAMILY & INCOME PROTECTION PLANS
Life Insurance – Mutual of Omaha (MOO)
- Company provided Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
- Voluntary Life.
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance provided for by the company.
PAID TIME OFF
- Holidays: Eight (8) paid holidays per year.
- PTO (Paid Time Off): Generous time off policy that grows with your years of service
- Bereavement leave
- Jury Duty leave
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible Spending Accounts (125)
- Educational Reimbursement
- Vision coverage (voluntary)
- Employee Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Social Events: Summertime picnic, annual holiday party, BBQ’s, and more!